By watching this module, you will:
- Learn to identify and apply the basics of journalistic writing and story forms.
- Be able to examine and synthesize the core principles of journalistic writing.
- Become familiar with the similarities and differences between news writing, features and opinion writing.
- Learn where to find information and how to conduct interviews.
- Be able to distinguish the components of journalistic writing in the mediums of print, online and broadcast news.
Chapter 1: The Basics
Chapter 2: The Essence of Journalistic Writing
Chapter 3: News, features and Opinion Writing
Chapter 4: Reporting and Interviewing
Chapter 5: Print, Online and Broadcast Writing